Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's Picture Day!


SMILE!!!

It's picture day for the kids at daycare. I was giving them both a bath last night and I was pondering what fabulous outfits to dress them in and it got me thinking about picture day when I was in school.
It was stressful. I remember a few weeks before our pictures were scheduled, I would begin stressing over what to wear, and how I was going to do my hair, and hoping and praying that my skin wouldn't break out and I would have the most wonderful picture ever. Wasn't that what it was all about? I will admit that I rarely had a fantastic photo...(I may be brave enough to track one down and post it tomorrow...:) ). I remember when we got them back and I had to persuade my mom to buy the biggest package so that I had enough pictures to give all my friends or people I thought were my friends. Why did we do that? Like we didn't see them everyday?! I admit, I still have a few stacks of pictures of my "friends" from high school.
It continues. I woke up and stressed about if I could tame Mason's crazy bed head or if I could find those perfect pink tights to go with Savannah's adorable dress. I'm sure they'll look great, they are the cutest kids in the world after all. But, I'm not biased. :)

3 comments:

Jessica Ryan said...

i think you should retitle your post Fantastic Photo!

Leah said...

That is the sweetes smile ever.

Jean said...

What a cute smile!! And yes, I remember those school picture days too. Especially exchanging the wallet photos with people you see everyday!