Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I apologize for my blogless ness...

It's been a rough week! Last Thursday I was called in and my position was eliminated after less than 3 months at my new job!

I was shocked to say the least.

So, I've been putting all my spare time into jobsearching, etc.

I am just so angry that they even hired for the position. It's just a huge waste of time for me. Oh well...everything happens for a reason right?

I just hope that everyone keeps sending their prayers and positive thoughts that I find something quickly!

I'll have something happy to post soon, I promise! :)

1 comments:

Marie said...

I'm really sorry you have to go through this -- I know how hard it is -- my husband was laid off on May 6th, it's tough without a doubt. I have some good job search resources if you need help w/that.