Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Gloomy Wednesday

Well, it's been a crazy week! It started great! I came fresh out of my Vera weekend for the Fall outlet sale! We had a BLAST! I had such a good time and spent way too much on vera! :) Surprise, surprise! :)

On Tuesday, we got a call saying that we had our first offer on the house. It wasn't a great offer, but we were excited still. Fast forward to this morning at 9. The other party decided to reject our counteroffer and pull out of the housing market all together. :( Boo!

We were getting excited at the prospect of moving, especially as I'm continuing to make plans for my new exciting endeavor. It would be nice to be moved, although, I don't think it's going to happen.

Ugh!

All in all, it's a gloomy Wednesday here in Indianapolis and for the Pierle family!

0 comments: