Friday, October 24, 2008

I've been RANDOMLY Tagged!



The Godmother was so gracious to tag me! Now I need to post 7 random facts about myself and tag 7 people.My 7 random facts are (in no particular order):
1. When I eat waffles, I am very particular about how I put the syrup on them. I have to fill up each hole one at a time and so no extra goes on the plate. Wierd...I know. :-)
2. I was never a big sports person, but got involved in Karate in high school. I was in it for 3 years and actually competed in some national tournaments.
3. I am the worlds biggest nerd. I LOVE school. I miss it. I once took a extra semester of anatomy and physiology in college just because I liked it so much!
4. I have never been to Europe but have always wanted to go!
5. I HATE to cook.
6. I love giving my kiddos funny nicknames...(ie I call Mason "chicken face" for some ungodly reason!)
7. I really don't like what I'm doing right now and I'm seriously considering changing my WHOLE career!
Ok...I'm tagging:

2 comments:

Daiquiri said...

Hi there! Just popped over to say thanks for entering my giveaway. Good luck :)

Anonymous said...

I find the waffle & syrup thingie strange but sweet!