Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloweens of Past!

Happy Halloween! One of my favorite holidays! I thought it would be fun to go through and find some old halloween pictures...let's see what I've got! :)

One of my all time favorite pics of Eric...him and his scary faces! :) You can see right there why I married him! :) (I can't even begin to tell you how long it took him to get his hair to do that. It was so stiff... {that's what she said! (I couldn't resist!)}!!!




Mason in 2006...Arrrgh!

Last year...my little unicorn angel! :)


Mason LOVES to dress up in costumes....Here his is a monkey...and as Tigger:



Tonight Mason will be Spiderman...a muscular Spiderman at that, and Vannah will be a witch! Pictures to be posted soon!

I actually had to dress up for work today. We have to decorate our area and we are doing a haunted pumpkin patch. I will be a cowboy. Stay tuned for that excitement! :)

Happy Halloween to my favorite ghouls and goblins!

1 comments:

Mel said...

Your kids are way......way...too cute!